Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• hajbel

addikt

válasz odorgg #20592 üzenetére

Persze hogy 2 különböző konfig van a két tesztben, viszont a kártyák közti reláció ugyanaz, processzor limit sehol nincs. Egyik számításban sem a 2 különböző konfigban mért kártyák közötti relációt számítottam, hanem azonos konfigban lévőkét.

Egyébként pont erről beszéltem. Aki lusta olvasni, az miért ír véleményt?
    "For a GTX 260, this thing is balls-to-the-wall fast to the point where it leaves skid-marks all over the face of a reference-clocked GTX 275. In some benchmarks it even comes close to the mighty GTX 285.

In all reality, it would be an insult to compare Gigabyte’s Frankenstein of a card to a reference GTX 260 because they just aren’t even in the same league. There were some tests where the Super Overclocked showed results that were a “mere” 15% more than a reference card but other than those few and far between situations, we were looking at twenty and sometimes even thirty percent performance increases. We have said in the past that many pre-overclocks we see on cards are just window dressing and won’t mean a thing when it comes to perceptible real-world gaming increases. Well, in this case the card totally bucked that trend and that in itself is damn well impressive.

We also saw that Gigabyte’s pimping of their Ultra Durable Video’s component selection and PCB manufacturing process (ezekről az általam már százszor linkelt HOC tesztben olvashattok) may be much more than just smoke and mirrors. Naturally, the GPU Gauntlet binning process did wonders for the achievable overclocks but it seems like a combination of other factors contributed to this card having noticeably lower temperatures when compared apples to apples against a stock GTX 260. This meant the fan was able to run at lower levels resulting in an extremely quiet gaming experience. Power consumption proved to be interesting as well since we were expecting significantly lower efficiency than what we ended up seeing."

Ez tényleg úgy hangzik mintha egy szar tuningos gtx 260 lenne, a DAM GOOG matrica is ezt támasztja alá :D :D :D

"I did a strict diet. I cut alcohol, fats and sugar. In two weeks I lost 14 days." Tim Maia

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák