Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Cathulhu

addikt

válasz S_x96x_S #771 üzenetére

Ismerek olyan fejlesztot, aki Macet preferal. Maganeletben. Munkara viszont egyet sem. Nalunk is van egy Mac build gep, hogy forditson Mac-es release-t, de ezen kivul mindenki linux vagy windows. Es az hogy frontend developer mit preferal irrelevans akkor, amikor szervert kell valasztani.

A kerdesekre amiket ideztel a valaszok pont ellentetes eredmennyel zarulnak:
    "I’m a senior architect in SV, I’ve used both, and can say with certainty that Linux is a better choice for me. I believe it should be strongly considered by others."
    "Most professional programmers don't prefer Macs."

vagy pl
    "3. servers are running linux so better to develop on the same OS

This is not correct, it is better to test on the same OS. There is no benefit to developing on that OS.
    This is why they use OSX over Windows, because it is the best of both worlds. All the tools, and IDE’s, and the closest to linux you can get, without having all it’s technicalities thrown in.
    You can run all the same server based software with homebrew."

Ez meg abban a pillanatban megszunik, amint ARM alapu mac-ek lesznek es x86-os szerverek.

Ashy Slashy, hatchet and saw, Takes your head and skins you raw, Ashy Slashy, heaven and hell, Cuts out your tongue so you can't yell

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák