Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

törölt tag

válasz gzbotii #4495 üzenetére

Ilyen valaszokat kapok:

"Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give out any details relating to why your account might be under investigation."

"We will provide you more details as soon as there is a progress in your case."

"Your account is currently being reviewed. Once it's completed, you will be contacted by the appropriate team via in-app chat. Apologies for the wait!"

"It looks like our team needs a bit more to check it. I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected! 😕 They will contact you once they have any update on this!"

"I am deeply sorry it is taking this long. Our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system. Sometimes this process can take a bit longer. This usually happens because we work with a wide variety of partners, which means that we sometimes need to get their perspective on a case and this can cause delays."

"As soon as we have un update, we'll message you on chat."

"Hi there, *****! I'm really sorry about the wait and wish there was something I could do to speed this up for you. It looks like your account is still being reviewed, but our team is working to have it resolved as soon as possible. "

"Hello! I've just asked the relevant team to check your case urgently if possible so I hope that one of the agents will contact you on chat shortly! 😊 "

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák