Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sk8erPeter

nagyúr

válasz JLK_ #7856 üzenetére

"Can I download my Wix page?"

wix.com-ról, a Wix Team tagjától válasz:
    "The editor needs constant connection to our servers, it is not possible to work with it offline or save your pages to your computer.
    If you still want to save them, you can use the "print screen" option.

Please note: Wix does not support the option of exporting files created using Wix to an external destination or host.
    We host all your Wix creations on our servers. The advantages of using Wix as your host includes improvements to your site's loading time, search engine optimization and more."

== még egy:
    [link]
    "Can I host a Wix site on my own server?
    No.
    Wix doesn't support the option of exporting files created using Wix to an external destination / Hosts .
    We host all your Wix creations on our servers. The advantages of using Wix as your host include improvements to your site's loading time, search engine optimization and more.
    You can find more options such as using your own domain, how to connect it, Google analytics and the removal of Wix ads with Wix premium upgrade. Learn more here .
    Please note: Wix hosts all of the content of the website (pictures/MP3/files)! However, we don't host external domains- you will have to ask your domain hosting company to point your domain to DNS 216.139.213.144 ."

Sk8erPeter

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák