Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Yllgrim

őstag

válasz RaPiDsHaRe #23054 üzenetére

Nekem MSI 290x-em van, amit kihajcsa (!) a 8350 meghuzva :DD

Errol csak jot tudok mondani, 280x-et nem tudom, nezzel meg par tesztet a neten.

pl: "Well the ASUS outperforms the 770 by about 8 or so fps and it $40 cheaper. The MSI gaming can easily be overclocked to the ASUS's clock. The MSI also has 4 heatpipes with slightly bigger fans, so the MSI has a slight edge on cooling. The 770 is 256 bit while the R9 280x is 384 bit which means the R9 280x transfers 384 bits on the PCI-E 3.0 transfer rate while the 770 transfers 256 on the same transfer rate. The R9 280x also comes with 3GB of VRAM while the 770 is 2GB.

You'd be pretty stupid to get a 770 when the R9 280x has so much more to offer for $40 less. I myself am getting the ASUS R9 280x but is considering the MSI gaming because of the better cooling. "

De millio van a neten, en szeretem Asus-t, MSI-t most megszerettem, kerdezd meg itt, mit mondanak az okosok.

Mas, ki szereti Wolfenstein jatekot? :)
    Ez nekem tuti vetel lesz, de lehet nem elso napon, elso patchet megvarom, na meg Watch Dogs :)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák