Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• -NoVa-

őstag

válasz Breki #156 üzenetére

"de viszont egyre ismertebb is mivel nagyon jó minőségű"

Te még mindig elhiszel mindent? Reddites valódi userektől reálisabb képet kapsz:

"That's because the bass technicalities are mediocre - wooly, one-notey and indistinct. Most casual listeners won't notice due to the tuning but those characteristics can become fairly obvious with some tracks."
    "As such, these don't really have much air and sound a little congested. It also doesn't help that the stage is small, and lacking in depth and center image, sounding two-blobbed as a result."
    "Well, the feature set is decent, ergonomics need a bit of work (driver flex) and the sound is pleasing despite being flawed. However, it has very little volume headroom and, in some cases, will be too quiet. As such, unless you're comfortable with that, I'd advise saving your money and buying something else. "
    "I also had issues with driver flex but the bigger problem was that the pressure causes the sound to become muffled and suck my ears.
    Mine broke within a week after the right bud fell onto on the charging case less than 10cm in height. In addition to damaged connections I suspect the strong magnets might have dislodged something."
    "I just received mine today and they sound HORRIBLE.. Muddy, echoey, literally will get a refund. It sounds like I'm in a subway and music is playing far away. I am truly disgusted that this would be released as a production quality this sound makes everything sound horrible.
    I guess you get what you pay for."
    "Mine arrived today and I‘m not that happy with the sound. Way too muddy and boomy in upper bass, and with too quiet mids. My AirPods (slightly 'modded‘ with tiny ear pads for better fit and slightly better seal) sound WAY better."
    "Sound is OK. Not great, not terrible. My expectations were higher."

Átlagos copy-paste custom design rendelés 0 fejlesztéssel, + marketing. Kényelmetlen is, minőségben sem ad pluszt, de a salesek természetesen leígérik a csillagokat is mindenről.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák