Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• MittuDomain_

őstag

válasz schawo #31745 üzenetére

Na én utána kérdeztem, ritka egy töketlen banda ez.
    Nyelvtannácik kíméljenek, németül tudok csak, mégis angolul írtam a levelet.

07.28., 10:09:

Dear Olympus,

I would like to buy an OM-D E-M10 kit from eMag, a Romanian ltd. in Hungary.
    I didn't found any information, eMag is an official Olympus reseller, or not? If I buy from this company, am I entitled to claim the bonus?

Best Regards,
    Zoltan Varga

07.29., 11:35:

Dear Zoltan Varga ,

Thank you for contacting Olympus,

This bonus-promotion is limited to new Products which have to be purchased and claimed in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and residents of one of the listed countries.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at:

olympus@sales-promotions.com

Kind regards,

Your Olympus team

For the full terms and conditions of this promotion, please click here.

07.29., 11:49:

Dear Olympus,
    I read you, but can you answer my original question?

I read the terms and conditions, but didn't found a list of retailers were the bonus is available.
    I would like to buy an OM-D E-M10 kit from eMag in Hungary.
    I didn't found any information, eMag is an official Olympus reseller, or not? If I buy from this company, am I entitled to claim the bonus?

Regards,

Zoltan Varga

07.29., 16:22:

Dear Zoltan Varga ,

Thank you for contacting Olympus,

Please be informed that eMag.hu is a valid reseller for this promotion.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at:

olympus@sales-promotions.com

Kind regards,

Your Olympus team

Azaz nagyfiú vagy, oldd meg. Csudijó.

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák