Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Madwe

nagyúr

válasz blakey #8540 üzenetére

nem, ez nem igaz :) nagyon gyakran adnak le 24ps anyagot (film, sorozat) 50 vagy 60hzbe csomagolva, lévén az a szabvány. s ez pontosan arra való, h felismerje a 60hzes jelbe csomagolt 24ps anyagot. azaz a jel amit kap s amit sugároznak az valóban 50 vagy 60hz, de az anyag, amit rejt, az valójában 24p felhúzva rá.

Hogy az elöbb említett oldalnál maradjak (usa uh 60iről beszél)
    We also test whether a TV will have judder when playing a 24p video sent via a 60i signal. This will tell you whether movies played over a 60i signal (mainly cable & satellite boxes) will have judder. If you watch lots of movies through your set-top box and don’t like the look of judder on 24p video, this is an important test for you.

ja és a belső lejátszóról:

Just wondering a few things about sources on these new smart TV's, particularly a KS8000. First of all, if I understand correctly, a 24p source is a video that is playing at 23.97fps, correct? If so, do the native smartTV apps, such as Netflix, Hulu, or even Plex running from the TV handle video in native 24p and therefore play them judder free? What about my .mp4 movie (all encoded at 23.97fps) collection played via USB drive? Will those also play judder free *without* needing motion settings adjusted? I currently have a Roku as my source of Netflix/Hulu/Plex, etc on my non-smartTV and I know the Roku does not output a 24p signal. I would like to do away with it, especially if the TV apps are going to play in 24p on their own.

That depends on the source, there are some sources at 24 fps exactly, and some at 23.976fps. The refresh rate of modern TVs is not fixed, and will adjust to the source. Generally the native apps will handle movies in the movie's refresh rate, and so if the TV can play judder free from a 24p source then the inbuilt apps will also play smoothly. For the KS8000 you don't need to adjust any settings to play movies on the native apps or via USB smoothly, so if you are sensitive to judder you may be better off without the Roku.

ja és mondom továbbra is, hacsak nem a szemem romlott nagyon az elmúlt fél évben, vagy lett erre igénytelen, engem régen baromira zavart a 3:2 pulldown, a belső appoknál azonban teljesen sima a lejátszás. Szerintem még a 23.976 is megvan, nemhogy a 24p...

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák