Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• I.T.E.M

senior tag

válasz contaxg #66527 üzenetére

Utolsó megjegyzés, ami két PS Audio Direct Stream felhasználótól van.

"Slightly off topic, but I can't understand why anyone would add additional filtering/oversampling/processing when using these "FPGA DACs". I own a PS Audio DS and use A+ player, I've played with the various filters and upsampling options in A+ and can't see how they add anything to what DS does, all by itself. Now with Snowmass, this has become even more obvious to me."

Megjegyzés: Snowmass az újabb OS neve, ami a PS Audio Direct Stream Dacokon fut. Előtte a RedCloud volt.

Válasz a fenti bejegyzésre:

"Well, I find that my DirectStream with Snowmass sounds better using HQPe to upsample, filter, and noise shape to 352.8 than by letting the DirectStream do it. The built-in upsampling is much better than it was in Redcloud but still not better than HQPe. "

Ez is pont arról tanúskodik, hogy a HQ player általi feldolgozás jobb eredményt hoz, ahhoz képest is, hogy az új OS-ben lévő algoritmusok hatékonyabban működnek. Ez azt jelenti, hogy így nem csak az FPGA-s DAC-ok, de az összes többi is jobban szólhat, ha a megfelelően feldolgozott jelet kapja meg és azt továbbítja, vagy csak kismértékben módosítja az digitális-analóg fokozat előtt. :K

PS AUDIO Snowmass frissítés leírása röviden:

"The Snowmass operating system upgrade provides further reductions of jitter sensitivity, lowers audible noise, improves upon the work Ted Smith performed in Red Cloud. The sound quality of Snowmass is significantly better than any iteration before it. "

PS Audio Snowmass update..

[ Szerkesztve ]

日本 - ダイレクトストリームデジタル

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák