Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Hasaggymeg

veterán

válasz dave93 #7032 üzenetére

Hi Sinead,

Thank you very much for the advertisement, it sounds really good. A traditional restaurant like this will be great for us. Have you ever been to this restaurant? Could you tell me how to get there? What about the prices? Is there any website where I can find it out? Can you suggest any special dishes that I should try?

Yours,

David

Hi Bobby,

There is nothing to worry about. I know that you were kind of popular in your last school, you can be popular here too, just try to make a good impression. Go to your class mates and greet them, try to join in conversations. There will be lots of sport events and other school activites where you can make friends. Everybody will be interested eager to find out more about you, don’t worry. Just don’t give short answers, be communicative/talkative. Don’t be agressive, stay patient. You know that when I moved here I was in the same situation myself, but everything turned out just fine.
    Please write me a letter as soon as you can

Yours,

David

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Végy egy kerékpárt,nem fogod megbánni...feltéve ha életben maradsz."Samuel Langhorne Clemens link: https://cdn.rios.hu/dl/upc/2024-02/02/91209_d2j2gi0v6zwls7lx_1000006503.jpg

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák