Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• hifis50

csendes tag

válasz Parci #1477 üzenetére

Van egy érdekes friss topiktéma a Coffeegeek fórumon:
    http://coffeegeek.com/forums/espresso/machines/580293

Ebben írja a témaindító fórumos, mit sikerült kihoznia a kávéból, ha a nyomásprofilt is képbe hozza a kávé elkészítésénél:

"I started the shot letting it build to full pressure long enough to fully saturate the puck (droplets just starting to appear at bottom of basket) and then dropped the pressure and as the shot began to pour, continued adjusting the pressure (keeping it pretty low) throughout the shot to keep the trickle extremely slow. I was able to bring out the chocolate and caramel of this coffee and pull a really great ristretto - the result was fantastic.

This particular coffee and roast works well as brew but as espresso has never worked at all (bright/grapefruit peel/too acidic - sink shot) ... using the variable pump control to start out full pressure and then back off to 2 bars or so for a few seconds and then just dial the pump gradually through the rest of the shot (I'm guessing between 4-6 bars most of the time after the initial 9 bars) to keep the shot barely trickling and very dark in color I was able to get a really interesting and great shot with a vibe pump machine."

A Pavonin összehozható egy ilyen csapolás. Az én karos - rugós Elektrámon is. Talán meg kéne próbálni.

[ Módosította: Parci ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák