Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Alvin_ti4200

félisten

válasz Mercutio_ #29958 üzenetére

És azóta csak rosszabbak jöttek...komolyan mondom, nem tudom, mit keresek ebben az országban (pénzt...de azon kívül). Én egyébként egy szót nem szóltam a témához.

"Good luck with this Patrik. Lived on the Island for 4yrs now and futile to police. You simply just have to get used to it. Security will just laugh at you."

"- I’m sorry, but how is chasing people for cannabis racist? Personally, I don’t care if someone smokes it, but there is zero logic behind your point.
    - That is because you are clearly unaware of how many black and people of colour are disproportionately being stopped and searched with the excuse of potential possession of illegal drugs.
    - What is the issue with being stopped?
    - Ah no nothing at all. Its not harassment, invasion of privacy or discrimination. After all we ve been through since May 25th, do I really need to educate you on systemic racism?"

"I’d rather people were charged for not wearing a mask on transport."

"Let's not forget that homosexuality was illegal until not long ago. Something can be both illegal and good. Respect but also question authorities."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák