Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• domi007

őstag

válasz domi007 #911 üzenetére

Na, megtaláltam a megoldást, a lumenlab fórumán. Tehát mindenki, aki projit akar moddolni, itt a megoldás az elektronika becsapására, a lámpa állapotával kapcsolatban. Nem tudom, hogy ez a leírás az újabb projikra is áll-e, remélem igen. Akinek esetleg gyári projija van, az esetleg szétkaphatná, és megnézhetné, hogy vannak-e benne olyan dolgok, mint high voltage board, meg a 3 színű vezetékek.
    A cikk:
    ''...
    Caution: These instructions do involve voiding the warranty by opening the case and modding the contents.

With that said, I opened the case and started to trace the wiring. I found out that with projectors getting more ''disposable'' most companies have ''dumbed down'' the electronics. MOST projectors either count time from when the bulb was inserted. or have a simple feedback circuit to tell the main computer that the bulb did or did not strike.

If you have the simple feedback circuit like I had (it sounds like you do), you can fool the computer into thinking the bulb ALWAYS strikes. Even if the high voltage board is removed! When your digging into the projector look for the high voltage board. It should be the board where the bulbs wiring goes to. Now there should be two more sets of connectors. A rather large set for powering the high voltage, and a small set for the feedback. Most use three wires. Mine are as follows:
    Red: (from computer) strike and light signal. This strikes and turns on the lamp.
    Black: Signal Ground
    White: (from HV board) Lamp condition.

These are simple Float/Ground connections.

The easiest way to find the Lamp condition pin is to connect any speaker to the ground and back and forth to the other pins. Completely remove the HV board before doing so. Take a flashlight or other handy FOCUSED light source and point it into the lens. When you find the right connection, you won't hear anything but the projector will think that the lamp is lit and operate normally. Once you've found the right connection remove the speaker and use a pin bridge like the ones found on a hard drive for selecting master/slave. That is it! You now have a perfectly working projector that doesn't project! Add whatever light source you wish!

Good luck!
    Daniel

P.S. anyone with more specific questions on this subject can PM or email me.''

A téma itt megtekinthető: [link]
    A másik dolog egy ember az allinboxon 50w-os Xenon kittel oldotta meg a világítást, olyan 5-6000kelvines színhő, méret pont megfelelő, stb..
    Erről mi a véleményetek? Nekem elég szimpi.

DOMy

"̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶u̶d̶o̶m̶á̶n̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶ ̶á̶l̶l̶á̶s̶a̶ ̶s̶z̶e̶r̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶z̶ ̶i̶p̶a̶r̶i̶ ̶m̶é̶r̶e̶t̶e̶k̶b̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶z̶n̶á̶l̶h̶a̶t̶ó̶ ̶S̶H̶A̶1̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶á̶l̶ó̶ ̶e̶s̶z̶k̶ö̶z̶..." - 2017. február 23. óta már létezik

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák