Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Exodius

őstag

válasz Exodius #84306 üzenetére

Utánaolvasva. A tervező, John Yang írta:

"As you know me I'm very transparent. In previous respond, I have talked about the DC protection having some issues. With more detail, in 2 ways, threshold, and the protection of the opamp caused the circuit to not function properly. It's only solved in 2012(December 2020) batch. But I don't think others should worry too much. The likelihood of failed unit is still very small.
    Current guess is towards ESD killed the opa1612 instead of tpa6120a2 as I initially guessed. We are purchasing an ESD test bench for this. Even though we know there's esd protection (limited) in opa1612 and no other products as I know have dedicated protection for it. And many products O2, El amp, magni have the same external transformer power supply + metal chassis. This is not something that overlooked but simply was not known very well at all in this field. To say the least, the beloved O2 does not have any DC protection or pop eliminating design at all. Only protection was under volt protection. That's where I start, that's what I loved.
    I'm still designing and tweaking many new products. The same time also trying my best to get to the end of it."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák