Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• i2k

senior tag

[link] - Ghost of Tsushima rumored to be announced tomorrow for PC

"X’s member Haothors claims that Sony will officially announce this game for PC tomorrow. What’s interesting here is that Haothors correctly predicted that Horizon Forbidden West PC would get a Playstation blog post today. So, this appears to be a credible source.

Now as with all rumors, we strongly suggest taking it with a grain of salt. However, this rumor seems plausible. After all, Ghost of Tsushima was present in the big GeForce Now leaked list. So, we already know that Sony is planning to bring it to the PC.
    I just hope that Sony won’t let Iron Galaxy handle this port. Iron Galaxy has messed up the PC ports of the Uncharted collection and The Last of Us Part I. We can also assume that Nixxes won’t be behind this port (as it has its hands full with Horizon Forbidden West).
    If I had to guess, I’d say that we’ll get Ghost of Tsushima at the end of 2024. Or at least that’s what makes sense to me. Later this month, Sony will release Horizon Forbidden West on PC. In theory, we might get Final Fantasy XVI in Q3 of 2024, and at the end of the year, we might get GoT.
    "

A világ játékosai meg minden szarra ráugranak - perverz/katasztrófa kíváncsiságból, elfogultságból, vagy csak a puszta "csillogóan új tehát kell" elv mentén, miközben 80+%-ban mindenkinek 100 - 2000 végigjátszatlan játéka van minden platformon.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák