Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Raymond

félisten

válasz Chal #11214 üzenetére

"Pár helyen elvétve lehet találni commenteket arra vonatkozóan, hogy a DP porton egy DP->HDMI passzív átalakítóval sikereket értek el, de egyik sem g752vy, erről a konkrét modellről nem tudni sokat."

Az Oculus forumon van ez:

"Solved. Bought a miniDisplayPort to HDMI adapter, connect it to the only miniDP port and connect Rift HDMI to it and it works, and I witnessed the glory of VR, which truly much better than DK1 in every way. Now I need more content and a glass that fit well into Rift and not fogging.

Note that you need to connect sensor and Rift USB at right hand side USB port (for my G751JY model). For my case if you connect at left hand side USB for sensor it will crash into oblivion (hang forever) and need hard reset through on/off power. ASUS is quite famous for screw up their USB hub inside their high end notebook, some USB port works some are not."

Oculus CV1 laptop (Asus g751jy nvidia 980m) problems/experimentation

Szerk: eleve problemasnak tunik a HMDI ezeken:

"There's a very good chance you'll need a 4k Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter for this to work. On my G752VL (gtx965m), the oculus rift wouldn't even turn on with the built-in HDMI port."

[link]

[ Szerkesztve ]

Privat velemeny - keretik nem megkovezni...

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák