Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• cbmfan

senior tag

jött is üzenet:

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us with regard to the case.. You are in need of our assistance, as your buyer "realzeldafan" has opened a case against you, and stated that the cables you sold is not as described.

Having reviewed your case, we will now contact your buyer and give him two possible options of resolving this case. The options are as follows:

A. Returning the whole shipment to you for a full refund. The original payment shall be reversed from your PayPal account, should your buyer opt for this resolution.

B. A partial refund without returning the item. You will be not charged, if the buyer chooses this option, and the case will not be closed against you.

Your buyer will be now asked to make a decision within the next 10 days. Should he not respond, the case will be immediately closed in your favor.

I realise that the situation is not very convenient for you, but I trust that as an honest and reliable member of our community you will be able to understand our way of proceeding. Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us once again.

I would like to ask you for a little more patience in this case, and wish you a nice day, in spite of the inconvenient circumstances.

ebből mi lesz...

[ Szerkesztve ]

Close the world, ʇxƎu ǝɥʇ uǝdo

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák