Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• rocket

nagyúr

Interview With Mr Rene Froeleke of ATI:
    Par r520-at is erinto kerdest bemasolom :)

''Could you provide us with an update of the release dates for all three 90nm R500 desktop chips (R520, RV530, and RV515)?

Sorry, I can’t give you the exact release date, but it will be very soon…

What are the main reasons that prompted ATI to move to the 90nm production technology? Have you come up with any problems with the silicon fabrication at 90nm?

The main reasons when moving from one manufacturing process to the next are essentially always the same, you can get more transistors onto the same space and run the chip at higher clock speeds. We had some problems with 2 out of 4 chips manufactured using 90 nanometer, but these were not related to the process technology or our manufacturing partner. ''

2 a 4-bol ez erdekes elszolas?, rv515 rv530 r520, ez nalam 3, a gondok meg r520 rv530-al voltak, akkor mi a kakuk tojas vajon? r580?;)

''Apart from the support for Shader Model 3.0, what are the main enhancements made in the R520 chipset? (New graphics architecture, memory controller)

And again I am sorry, but we can’t tell your readers about the upcoming technology before its announcement.

Rumors have it that both R520 and RV530 will run at 600 MHz. Does the extra MHz make the difference in this class of graphics cards?

Sorry, I can’t comment on unannounced products.

Have you removed any planned features from the R520 in order to reach its final version that will appear on the market?

No, we did not have to remove any features from the R520 or any other of our upcoming products. While this was suggested by some rumors, cutting the feature set of our next generation products was never up for discussion.

How would you compare the overclocking capabilities of the R520 with those offered by NVIDIA’s 7800 series?

This is something I would like to leave to the overclockers out there, but please remember that we have chosen the 90 nanometer process for a reason… :)''

A kerdezo probalkozott az rx5xx sorozatrol infot kihuzni, de nem nagyon jott ossze :D

Bővebben: link

"A lower resolution generally means that there can be more quality per pixel."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák