Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Bélabácsi

tag

Sziasztok!

A Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex rágcsálókra jellemző sensor rattle (lötyögés) jelenség témában írnék pár tapasztalatot. Elnézést, kicsit hosszabb lesz.
    Bepróbálkoztam a boltnál, borítékolható volt a válasz:

"Kérem a Logitech márkaszervizzel vegye fel a kapcsolatot a problémával kapcsolatban:
    Márkaszervíz neve: FIXIT Hungary Kft
    Weboldal: https://rma.fixit-service.com/
    Amennyiben a probléma a terméket működésében nem befolyásolja, úgy a szerviz valószínűleg nem fogja cserélni/javítani.
    "

Írtam közvetlenül a Logitech support-nak is, sablonválasz érkezett:

"Dear Bela,

My name is Daniel, I understand that you would like assistance with your G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse that is rattling. I'll be happy to help you.

The first 2 years of warranty are supported by the retailer. During this period the replacement under warranty must be done by the store where the purchased was made.

To make sure the mouse is defective please follow the steps below:

- Verify the product or receiver is connected directly to the computer and not to a hub, extender, switch or something similar
    - Disconnect/reconnect hardware
    - Upgrade Logitech Gaming Software to the latest version
    - Upgrade firmware if available
    - Try a different USB port; if a USB 3.0 port was used previously, try a USB 2.0 port instead

Also, please test the mouse on a different computer, and observe if the issue remains.

If these steps don't help then we can conclude that the mouse is defective and warranty support must be provided by the store.

For future reference your case reference number is ********. This will allow us to quickly find the contact history when you need additional help. If we do not receive a reply, your support request will eventually be closed and set to "solved". A survey will be sent to you to gather your feedback.

To contact us by phone or obtain additional information (FAQ's, Forum, Manuals, etc.) please visit support.logitech.com

Dear Daniel!

Thank You very much for the feedback, please let me ask another question about this rattling issue.
    Could You please let me know - if possible - which serial numbers / batch numbers are affected by this issue?
    According to my research, G303 devices purchased directly via Logitech Store / Shop are not affected. Could You please confirm this?

Dear Bela,

Thank you for your message. We don't know which serial numbers / batch numbers are affected by this issue.

About your second question we cannot confirm that mice ordered from Logitech don't have this issue, as we don't have this information.

We kindly advise you to test the replacement that you'll receive from the store.

"

Hát azt hiszem én ezekkel nem fogok küzdeni és megbarkácsolom.

• A házibarkáccsal kapcsolatban azt szeretném kérdezni, hogy hogyan sikerült a videó alapján szétszedni-összerakni?
    • Eredményes volt a javítás?
    • Le lehet úgy szedni a gyári tappancsokat, hogy azokat az összeszerelés után újra fel lehessen használni?
    • Valahol a Youtube-on korábban láttam egy videót az oldalgombok furcsa zizegő hangjáról is, de most meg nem találom sehol. Esetleg valaki tudja hol lehet? Csak szeretném újra csekkolni, mert nem igazán emlékszem rá milyen hangra is figyeljek.

Köszi előre is! :R
    Üdv,

[ Szerkesztve ]

Üdvözlettel: Bélabácsi

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák