Hirdetés

Aktív témák

• killerjohn

addikt

amióta meg van a teló, még 1x sem "hűháztam", pedig minden 1-2 naponta új ROM van fent. Na most: "AZTAK******AURAMISTENARCOMLESZAKAD".
    A TouchX 3.2 update, KG6 base, KG6 modem, speedmod/17-es kernellel.
    Hát. Hmm. Idézem amit máshová írtam:

"Yeah, KG6 is insane! First tests shows 1% drain in 1.5 hours with my "special settings", wifi controlled by juice defender, phone always ON, etc. With KG3 and the exact same app config the best result was 1% drain in 50-55 minutes. Awesome! Now using touchX while v5 is in the engineering bay ;) Btw I'm now sure that KG6 ROM, or Modem, or the SpeedMod kernel is responsible for this amount of improvement..."

"2 hours of inactivity and still on 100% with KG6, even with active System Panel monitoring and Battery Monitor Widget... hell WHAT samsung did with this ROM? :o I'm pretty sure now: Litening v5 is going to heaven. LitePro: if my observation is correct, then the increased battery life can be the result of the fact, gtalk is not in KG6. I neved used gtalk, but with KG3 it used a lot of wakelocks (GTALK_ASYNC_CONN), now it is 5s after 2 hours..."

Az angolomért pedig tessék nem bántani. A lényeg, hogy 1.5-2 óra mire 1%-ot merül a telóm idle-ben, úgy hogy wifi 15 percenként kapcsol csak be, teló rész megy végig. KG3-al és a ninphetamine 2.0.2-vel ez 50-55 perc volt. Hoppáré?

A másik része, hogy gyanítom, hogy a kihagyott gtalk miatt van. Eddig a BetterBattery-ben az volt a legtöbb wakelock-ot használó cucc. Most majdnem a legvégén van (a "GTALK_ASYNC_CONN" nevű).

[ Szerkesztve ]

Aktív témák