Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tocsek18

senior tag

chris_wilson:

It's more than six months between Atlas and 3.0.0. The 3.0.0 expansion doesn't come out immediately at the end of Breach. We're keeping the release date fluid currently, but the plan is to run another league when Breach ends.

Edit: As this was linked from elsewhere without context, the "it's more than six months" refers to the time between Atlas and 3.0.0. I've adjusted the above wording.

Edit2: To clarify, the release of 3.0.0 was never going to exactly coincide with the end of Breach. There would have been at least a few weeks of some other event in the interim. We have some fun stuff lined up for you guys to do when Breach ends until (and during) the 3.0.0 Beta. It would be premature for me to throw projected release dates around at this stage though, so just hold on and we'll announce everything once the hype train has finished refueling :)

Edit3: I got permission to confirm that there are balance changes at the end of Breach, including big buffs to one-handed Melee, for example.

HYPE :DD :D

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák