Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• mrmegtette

tag

válasz BangoSkank #22609 üzenetére

Szerintem meg ne szedje le onnan. Gondoltam az én problémám is orvosolná a kérdés és szépen végig is csináltam a lépéseket amik itt le voltak írva, mégis kudarc lett a vége, úgyhogy csinálhatok vissza mindent az eredetire. Amúgy ott van a hozzászólások végén, több ember is panaszkodok, hogy akinek intel switchable graphics + amd gpu kombós notija van, nem jár egyenlőre sikerrel. :(

Ok, so how i understand it (and I am by no means an expert), laptops with switchable graphics use a driver that is written for the power-saving gpu (located on the cpu, intel in my case), and the high performance gpu (amd, in my case). And although they are separate gpus, they are "connected" and both actually run through the intel chip on the cpu. So even when the amd high performance gpu is running, it is transferring it's graphical information through the intel integrated chip. So a driver from intel or amd won't work because they are not written for computers that use both gpu's in tandem. That is why these drivers are distributed through the computer manufacturer, and also why a lot of people with switchable graphics don't have any luck using drivers not designed for their systems.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák