Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Shady313

aktív tag

válasz Shady313 #44485 üzenetére

"Kingston SSDNow V300 Series SV300S37A/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Pros: None - was excellent until recent firmware change. Cons: Will not work with Dell e6320, e6410 and possible other Dell Latitudes. Contacted Kingston support. The current firmware 600ABBF0 has a bug and it cannot be downgraded. Their support website only has 5xxxxxx firmware. Other Thoughts: Will boot but not recognized on restart. Cold start works every time. Verified with IRRT, ATA, and AHCI modes in the bios. Will be returning 3 of these to Newegg. I have bought ~50 or more in the last couple of years without any issues. Manufacturer Response:Hi, I'm Jewel with Kingston Technical Support. We apologize for the issue experienced with the V300 drives. We are currently investigating this issue and working towards a resolution. We ship our V300 drives with the latest firmware that is validated for that build revision. We can only post the latest firmware that is validated for ALL build revisions to avoid any complications for those with older revisions. The firmware updater tool is not built to downgrade firmware and there is no guarantee that will resolve the issue as it is still under investigation. For any further questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-435-0640 (USA and Canada only) M - F 6am - 6pm PT and I or another available Technician will assist you.Thank you for selecting Kingston as your upgrade partner."

Forrás: [link]

Ez alapján, a Kingston firmware-ekben bug van, amiről a Kingston maga is tud. Downgrade-elni nem lehet a firmware-t, úgyhogy csak frissíteni tudod és bízni abban, hogy az aktuálisan elérhető legfrissebb firmware-ben már javítva van ez a bug.

Más típusú/márkájú termékeknél is előfordul ez a hiba, a firmware frissítésre várhatsz (ha javítják) vagy ha van lehetőséged akkor garancia.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák