Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• gézu

őstag

válasz Zájec #2024 üzenetére

" The CPU GTLREF is for increasing FSB potential without actually overvolting your CPU. For instance, E2180 runs at 3.6G and vcore closes to 1.52. If I want to try 3.8G but I don’t want to increase vcore, I will try to increase the CPU GTLREF to see how it goes. "

Ezt egy hozzád hasonló tuningfan írta :D

Ezt meg egy másik:

CPU VTT is the most important setting for stable overclocks. The CPU VTT Voltage sets the CPU termination voltage, allowing for a 1.55V maximum. Using this voltage in combination with the CPU VCore voltage setting can greatly enhance the system stability while overclocked. The system memory reference voltage is split between settings, the controller reference voltage and one option each for the two memory channels. In all cases, the base reference voltage can be set to a maximum of .03V over half of the set memory voltage.
    In summary, the CPU VTT controls the CPU termination voltage. It reduces the number of false electrical signals by providing a form of "ground" to pull out these false currents.My experience with this board is that the max setting (1.55) provides the best results. I have not had a single crash or temperature variation as a result.

[ Szerkesztve ]

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák