Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• norton2

csendes tag

válasz Cathfaern #62545 üzenetére

Azt sem mondta, hogy a Dance Studio évekig nem fog bekerülni. Aztán látod.

Diagramok bizonyítják, hogy mahináltak az algoritmussal, egyszerre, egyidőben minden régiónál. A másik lehetőség, hogy hirtelen mindenki az egész világon hajlandó többet adni érte.

A politikus se mondja, hogy meg fog szivatni +50 adóval, mégis megteszi. Ennyit ér a "sose mondott ilyet"

[ Szerkesztve ]

• tPedro_

őstag

válasz Cathfaern #62545 üzenetére

Q: How much gold will I receive when I sell a WoW Token?
    A: The gold value of a Token will be determined dynamically based on supply and demand. When you put a Token up for sale, you’ll be quoted the amount of gold you’ll receive upon a successful sale. If you then decide to place the Token up for sale, that amount is locked in, and the gold will be sent to your mailbox after another player purchases your Token.

Q: Why can’t players set their own prices for the WoW Token?
    A: The WoW Token feature is designed to facilitate the exchange of gold and game time between players in as secure, convenient, and fair a way as possible, and without making players feel like they’re playing a game with their hard-earned money. Having a set current market price and a straightforward exchange system is the best way to achieve that—you don’t need to worry about whether your Token will sell or not due to being undercut or the market shifting, and everyone receives exactly the amount of gold they were quoted.

Q: What happens if the price quoted to me is different from what the Token actually sells for?
    A: You will always receive the gold amount quoted to you at the time you place a Token up for sale, regardless of what the current price is when the item actually sells.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák