Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• <Adamsky>

nagyúr

válasz ra^ven #8 üzenetére

Én viszont hiszek a Prime-nak.
    Idézet a Prime könyvtárában található stress.txt-ből:

Q) Prime95 reports errors during the torture test, but other stability tests don't. Do I have a problem?

A) Yes, you've reached the point where your machine has been pushed just beyond its limits. Follow the recommendations above to make your machine 100% stable or decide to live with a machine that could have problems in rare circumstances.

Q) A forum member said ''Don't bother with prime95, it always pukes on me, and my system is stable!. What do you make of that?''

or

''We had a server at work that ran for 2 MONTHS straight, without a reboot I installed Prime95 on it and ran it - a couple minutes later I get an error. You are going to tell me that the server wasn't stable?''

A) These users obviously do not subscribe to the 100% rock solid school of thought. THEIR MACHINES DO HAVE HARDWARE PROBLEMS. But since they are not presently running any programs that reveal the hardware problem, the machines are quite stable. As long as these machines never run a program that uncovers the hardware problem, then the machines will continue to be stable.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák