Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• izee

senior tag

válasz Vanir #46733 üzenetére

3310 igen, de 3988 inkább ne smoothingoljon benne.
    Köszi, találtam még linket képekhez.
    127x64x38.±3
    97±3 (gramm)

Nyunyu: mentségükre legyen, hogy az oldalon belül sem ott találtam rá, ahol az ember megnézi a egérkínálatot, mert a kínálatban még nincs felsorolva.

Ilyen reakciót találtam még egyet:

"Last time I looked I didn't find another peep about it.

I find it more interesting to believe that the mouse was so generic and nondescript that it reached the powers of the supernatural.

The photo is evidence of it's powers. The mouse is barely visible. The mouse is actively trying to erase itself from the memories of those who have seen it. Not even the photographer remembers taking the photo.

So you might not ask yourself, why does no one seem to remember this mouse? There is but one reason. You are the chosen one. You remember the utter blandness of it's existence. You are immune to it's powers. You remember. You remember it all.

Don't be fooled. There are many tales of paranormal activity in computer mice. Some say the Theron Blu is haunted by the tortured soul of a Dexin factory worker."

Identicalness is the tendency to propagate to collaborate and to interact only with people who are very very very very very much like you. Epitome of this is the selfie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXcjvL9VSc&t=39m45s

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák