Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Heavyrain

őstag

válasz NyxNyxNyx #659 üzenetére

Szerintem majd a hivatalos béta FAQ-t is add hozzá:
    Majd megjelenéskor törölni kell ezeket, de addig hasznosak lehetnek.

-Is GWENT a free game?
    GWENT is a free to play game offering optional in-game purchases.

-What are the platforms you will release the game on?
    The game is expected to release on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4. The Closed Beta is available on Xbox One and PC.

-What’s the release date?
    We plan to go out of beta when the game is feature-rich, polished and tested sufficiently. Consequently, we’ll launch when we feel we’re ready to give you a game that rocks!

-What are the rules of GWENT? Where can I get to know the basics?
    The game will release with an interactive tutorial built right in, but if you just want to read about the basics, please click here.

-Do I need to know The Witcher universe to have fun?
    Despite GWENT is based on The Witcher games and books, you need not know anything about the universe to have fun. The game is a completely standalone experience.

-Do I need to know anything about card games to enjoy GWENT?
    Not at all! You’ll learn the basics of GWENT in just a few minutes, but as you continue to play and experiment with different deck setups, you’ll see card synergies and combinations unavailable to novice players. This is what makes GWENT both friendly for beginners and attractive to pros.

-Who are the people creating GWENT?
    GWENT is designed and developed entirely by CD PROJEKT RED. The story and single player segment of the game is designed and developed by the people who created The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

-Can I play GWENT in single player mode?
    In a nutshell: yes, but not during the upcoming Beta. We plan to release a fully featured single player adventure for GWENT, and a skirmish, player vs. AI mode.

-Do you plan to introduce new content as the game matures?
    You bet we do! As time passes, we plan to introduce new cards, mechanics, single-player adventures, language versions and game modes.

-Do you support cross-play and cross-buy, i.e. purchasing items on platform A and using them on platform B?
    We can confirm cross-play between Xbox One and PC -- all other options are being discussed. When GWENT launches on Windows 10 as an UWP application, the account between UWP and Xbox One will be shared. That means progress and cards are shared between both platforms.

-How old do I have to be to play GWENT?
    To play GWENT, you have to be 12 years old or older. However, please remember that if you are under 18, you should have your parent or guardian agree to the User Agreement in your name.

-Will you offer a box edition of GWENT?
    There are no such plans at the moment.

-Can I sign up for the Closed Beta despite it already being live?
    Yes, of course! Please click here to access the registration form.

-I signed up for the Closed Beta. When will I get access?
    The simplest answer is: soon. We’re inviting users in waves and it’s hard to predict when and how big each wave is going to be. We want to share GWENT with as many people as we can and we’re working hard to make that happen.

-When will the Closed Beta end? / When will you launch the Open Beta?
    The Closed Beta is expected to end sometime in the spring of 2017. But that’s only a rough estimate -- we have only one goal with the entire Beta and that’s to make GWENT as fun an experience as possible. We’ll come out of Beta when we have a game we think is honest, fun and well balanced.

-Why do you need to beta-test GWENT... after all, it was already present in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?
    While the core of the game remains the same, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is much more than the game you used to play in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This includes in-game assets like card art, card voice-overs and even skills, and what’s even more important, it features a competitive PVP mode we built from scratch. That’s why we do need to beta-test it and we would really appreciate your help in this regard.

-Do you plan on wiping progress during Beta in the future?
    It’s possible. However, should this happen, you‘ll be informed in advance.

-What items can I purchase during Closed Beta?
    During Closed Beta, you can purchase Card Kegs which contain extra cards for your decks.

-What will happen with the items I purchased during the Beta? Will I get to keep them after the game goes out of Beta?
    Should any progress resets happen, we will return you the number of Card Kegs you purchased using real-world currency.

-Is the GWENT Closed Beta available for users from all countries?
    Yes, the Closed Beta is available worldwide.

-What languages will the GWENT Closed Beta support?
    The initial Closed Beta build of GWENT is available in English, Polish, French, Russian, German, and Brazilian Portuguese.

-Do I have to register on GOG.com to participate in the Closed Beta of GWENT?
    In the Closed Beta, having an account on GOG.com is necessary only if you’re playing on PC. You can sign up for free here.

-What is GOG Galaxy?
    GOG Galaxy is a game client powering the multiplayer and matchmaking aspects of GWENT. Thanks to GOG Galaxy, you will always run the latest version of the game as it handles all the updates for you. If you want to, you can find out more about GOG Galaxy on www.gog.com/galaxy.

-My GWENT Closed Beta redeem code is invalid. What should I do?
    Please check your code. If you’re entering it correctly and it has not been previously redeemed on another account, please contact GWENT support.

-Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play GWENT during Closed Beta on Xbox One?
    Yes, you need to have an active Xbox Live Gold membership to play.

-What are the system requirements for GWENT?
    MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel Celeron G1820 | AMD A4-7300
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 or GeForce GT 7900 | AMD Radeon R5 330 or Radeon HD 4650
    Resolution: 1280 x 720 minimum display resolution
    DirectX: Version 9.0c
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 4.5 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

RECOMMENDED:
    Processor: Intel Core i3 6100 | AMD FX-6300
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon R7 265
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 4.5 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Xbox One HDD free space required: approximately 4.5 GB.
    Internet connection is required to play.

-Is an Internet connection required to play?
    Internet connection is required to play.

-Can I publish videos and screenshots from the upcoming Closed Beta when I get access?
    If you want to stream the game, post screenshots and videos, we’ll be honored if you do so. However, we’d like to ask you to state that you’re playing a closed beta version of the game.

-The game crashes on my setup / I think I’ve encountered a bug, where can I get help?
    First off, we’re sorry that you encountered technical difficulties. We’re continuously working on the game and eliminating issues with each build. Please visit our forums to seek help and check for possible workarounds for your problem, or contact our support teams directly.

-I can’t seem to purchase Card Kegs on Xbox One...
    Xbox One players will not have the option to purchase Card Kegs (a selection of five cards) at the start of the closed beta. However, you can earn Ore currency by winning matches, and with this currency you can acquire Card Kegs. Xbox One players will be notified when the option to purchase Card Kegs from the in-game store is available.

-Can I share content like purchased cards between platforms?
    Content sharing will be available between Xbox One and the Universal Windows Platform version of GWENT for Windows 10 (the UWP version is the one downloaded from the Windows Store). We will inform about the availability of the UWP version of GWENT soon.

-I’m accessing GWENT from Xbox One, can I play on PC using Play Anywhere?
    If you registered for the beta on Xbox One, as it becomes available, you will be able to play on a Windows 10 UWP version of GWENT using Play Anywhere.

-What versions of the GWENT Closed Beta will be available first?
    The Xbox One and GOG.com versions of the GWENT Closed Beta will be available starting October 25th. The Windows 10 PC (UWP) version of the Closed Beta will be available shortly thereafter.

-Where can I redeem my Xbox One token/code for the GWENT Closed Beta and how do I download the game?
    You can redeem it directly on your Xbox One console or on Xbox.com. You will also be able to redeem your token/code on the Windows Store once the Windows 10 PC version of the Closed Beta is released.

-Redeeming in the Xbox Store on Xbox One
    1. Say “Hey Cortana, use a code” or go to the Games section of the Xbox Store on Xbox One and select “Use a code.”
    2. Enter your unique code (each code can only be redeemed once).
    3. This will inform you that you now own the GWENT Closed Beta. From that screen, you may need to click “Manage” to start downloading the game.

-If I own the GWENT Closed Beta, will I automatically have access to it on both Xbox One and Windows 10?
    As an Xbox Play Anywhere title, if you own the GWENT Closed Beta on Xbox One you will automatically have access on both platforms when the Windows 10 PC version becomes available.

-What is Xbox Play Anywhere and how will it work with the GWENT Closed Beta?
    When you download the GWENT Closed Beta through the Xbox Store or, in the future, the Windows Store, it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.
    To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download.

-What are the benefits of Xbox Play Anywhere for GWENT Closed Beta players?
    Xbox Play Anywhere let’s GWENT Closed Beta players save their progress (including add-ons, cards, and in-game unlocks), Gamerscore and Achievements to Xbox Live, so you can pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC.

-Does Xbox Play Anywhere apply to other PC versions of the GWENT Closed Beta?
    Xbox Play Anywhere only applies to the GWENT Closed Beta on Xbox One or Windows 10 PC when this version becomes available.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák