Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• gjoe

addikt

válasz gjoe #20132 üzenetére

Na most messengeren válaszoltak. Itt tart az ügyintézésem:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I understand the frustration that you are currently experiencing regarding not being able to advance in your draft game. I'll do my best to address your concern. This is something that our team is aware of and is investigating further. I would be happy to try and reset the draft for you but please note this would reset your current progress and we are unable to grant a replacement token for you. However, you can avail of our self-service tool which should hopefully grant you a replacement token but sadly this is down to the tool itself and is not a guarantee. If you are happy for me to try resetting this for you. I will need you to kindly read and reply back Yes or No to the following disclaimer: To help you with this, I have to verify you’re the account owner so I can discuss your account information with you. If your Twitter account is accessed by anyone other than yourself, our conversation will be available in your Twitter Direct Messages, and your EA Account could be at risk. Do you accept this risk so that I can help you out with this issue? Please answer yes or no. -Jay, EAHelp TeamEA Help láttaEnterÍrás nekik: EA Help

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák