Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• emiki6

veterán

Lehet azt tudni, hogy teljesítményben kb hány %-kal tud többet egy tuning 3400g, mint 2400g?

Azt olvasom, hogy a memória sávszél erősen korlátozza a Vega-t, kb hány MHz fölé nem érdemes már vinni az APU-k igp-it? A 3200g tuningpotenciálja tényleg nagyobb? Be tudja hozni a 3400g-t iGPU-ban?

"Overclocking the 3400G is less fun than with a 3200G. With my sample I hit a 1600Mhz wall for the GPU with 1.35 (which is already pretty high). To be fair: Because of the 11 CUs, the GPU at 1.6Ghz is already too strong to be sufficently fed over the limited memory bandwith. The CPU is already pretty much maxed out, out of the box. So nothing really to play with there aswell. I probably could go higher in general. But only with insane voltages. I try to keep it mainstream first. Also notable: If you OC the 3200G and ignore CPU heavy cases like Battlefield V Multiplayer, where you need more than 4 threads, it can keep up easily with a 3400G. Also it tends to be faster in older e-sport games (engines) because of their dislike for SMT. For the next tests I will switch to a beefier mainboard and see what happens."

Kívánom neked, hogy mindent megkapj az élettől, hogy rájöjj, nem elég. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Quad Era-1, Grado Hemp & Neumann NDH-30 "salesman"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák