Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• S_x96x_S

őstag

3 éven belül gyökeres változások várhatóak ..

forbes
    It’s Official- NVIDIA Acquires Arm For $40 Billion To Create What Could Be A Computing Juggernaut

"
    Huang told me that first thing that the combined company will do is to, “bring NVIDIA technology through Arm’s vast network.” So I’d expect NVIDIA GPU and NPU IP to become available quickly to smartphone, tablet, TV and automobile SoC providers as quickly as possible.

When asked what would change, I liked Huang’s response as it is the first place I would go. He said, “What will change is the rate of our roadmap. We know for sure that data centers and clouds are clamoring for the Arm microprocessor, the Arm CPU. Energy efficiency directly translates to computing capacity, computing throughput, and the cost of provisioning service.” There’s that big core CPU I talked about. Arm has done an exceptional job with its stepped-up datacenter investments and I view AWS’s Graviton2 as the highlight so far in general-purpose computing. While Huang made it very clear its GPUs will continue to support x86 and POWER platforms, I can imagine more NVIDIA datacenter GPUs connecting to Arm-based CPUs in the future. It’s a mammoth opportunity."
    :R

Mottó: "A verseny jó!"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák