Hirdetés

Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• AtHoS

nagyúr

válasz *Ropi* #3305 üzenetére

Értem...sok reményt nem fűzök hozzá, de mielőtt kukába vágom azért csak szétkapnám...

A linken pedig ez lett volna a lényeg, amit találtam tisztítással/szétszedéssel kapcsolatban:

"Cleaning the i1:

The i1 is a precision measurement device. To ensure proper functionality and a long life time it is required to store the i1 in a dust free and dry place.

If during the testing procedure you are requested to clean the white reference and the measurement head proceed as follows:

Unlock the measurement head by turning it clock wise and lift it carefully. Clean the inserted glass plate on both sides using compressed air. Cans with compressed air can be purchased in any store for photographic supply. DO NOT try to blow away dust with your breath! DO NOT try to clean the glass plate with a cloth! To clean the white reference use a soft cloth with water and very little soap or alcohol. Dry the white reference carefully also using a soft cloth. Once dry use compressed air to remove dust from the white reference.

DO NOT use any scratching or aggressive detergents to clean the white reference. Usage of such detergents may cause damage to the white reference and your i1 might not work properly afterwards."

Mondjuk a beállítandó monitor W-LED háttérvilágítású (a másik meg wide gamutos, bár ehhez kaptam korrekciós fájlt mikor vettem az eye-one LT-t), szóval a linkeden olvasható ismertető alapján teljesen fölösleges is volt szórakoznom vele :DDD

read-only mode on the forum

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák