Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• lemusz

addikt

válasz sb #89 üzenetére

"Earlier this year you probably heard we committed to get a 15% performance improvement as we went from 7th generation to 8th generation core," said Intel's Gregory Bryant. "But you know our engineers, they weren't satisfied with that, they didn't want to stop there. They knew that they could do better and they dug in.

"Now I'm happy to report the 8th generation is going to deliver more than double that. That's right, more than 30% performance improvement generation over generation."

That would be an impressive generational performance uplift, especially considering the last few generations of Intel chips have struggled to even offer a modest 10% performance boost. The fine print at the bottom - which I even struggled to read on the big screen - claims the >30% comparison actually refers to the low-power, ~15W Core i7 chips of the two generations, not the desktop processors.

Ez az oldal már egy hete lehozta ezt a 6 magos hírt egyébként, ellentétben sok más odallal, amik csak ma. A bejegyzés az oldal közepe felé található:[link]

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák