Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• fhoppal

csendes tag

válasz cronos #36 üzenetére

Szia!

NE vegyél. Egy rakás szemét, Vista alatt, legalábbis nekem. Irtam a Pinnacle supportnak, és a válaszon rendesen felidegeltem magam. Ime:

Dear Support,

I've got a 3010iX PCI-E tuner and it does not work under Windows Vista 64 bit. There's a beta driver under downloads, and even Windows Update downloads a newer version of the driver, but with 4GB RAM and memory remap enabled in the bios the card stops working. If I disable memory remap then it works, partially. With memory remap disabled under Media Center (beacuse PCTV still not available for x64) it finds the DVB-T channels, only when both cable TV and the exterior antenna are plugged in. When either of them is unplugged, it finds nothing. Cable channels are not available, despite the thing cable tv is plugged in.

Wake up, it's 2008! Vista x64 is out for years, 4GB of memory is a standard nowadays, and there's still a non-functioning beta driver for the card. I liked pinnacle products before, but please tell me when you are planning the release of a fully-functional software suite for Vista x64. If the answer is never I'll throw this card away, and look for a manufacturer who is able to create not only good hardware, because it's worth nothing without working drivers.

Best regars,

és a válasz:

Dear Customer,

We do not offer support for Windows Vista 64 Bit.

Best Regards,
    Pinnacle Technical Support

Hát ennyi. Ne vegyél Pinnacle-t, mert a drivereik katasztrofálisak. Nekem most egy WinFast PxPVR 2200 van, ami tökéletes, csak sajnos nem tud DVB-T-t.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák