Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• lao

tag

válasz zsoca29 #89 üzenetére

Hi !

próbáld meg ezt :
    I found a way to fix this you simple do the following steps as I just got off chat with support team.

1. Within windows go to RUN command and type Services.msc and hit enter, on the 'Services' window locate Nvidia Telemetry Container - Right click - Properties - Log on - Click on Local System Account (also make sure the option 'Allow the service to interact with the desktop' is checked. - now click Apply

2. Now Right click on 'Nvidia Telemetry container service' and select 'start' if it is not already running.

3. Go to RUN command - Services.msc locate the below three services right click and select 'start' or 'restart' option to enable these services
    a) Nvidia Display service container b) Nvidia Local System Container c) Nvidia Network Service Container

If this doesn't help contact support with this (It took me about 5 min to get someone) https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch

csgo jarokeret 37.221.209.104:27164 ----örök windows biteskedjék az androidos iPhonodon----

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák