Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Bélaaaa

őstag

válasz Bélaaaa #4584 üzenetére

Ment az AMD-nek egy kis levélke (remélem reagálnak)

Dear AMD!

I am writing to express in the Catalyst driver subject I experience recently a bug in my computer.

Unfortunately, I have a little, but an irritating mistake in the 10.12 Catalyst driver.

I installed this driver correctly on my computer five days ago and I will have an error.

If I take the mouse icon to the top right corner on the screen, the mouse icon will working missed as opposed to the mouse is operating full corretly on the other part of screen. What can be this bug? I can not imagine.

This error is more visibe, If you move the cursor icon fast in the 1cm x 1cm top right corner box on the screen (I attached a picture, where is it exactly).

When I used the provious 10.11 Catalyst driver, I do not meet this bug, so I thing that, my 6870 by Sapphire videocard is working very well.

I usually read an specific forum, it is interesed in the AMD 6870 hardware and software subject. There are more member of forum, who have this error. This mistake is not individual.

I could not decided this bug acount for the wrong driver or the wrong CCC.

I would like to ask you to correct this error in the next version of the Catalist driver, so I long for the new Catalyst driver without this bug.

Should you need additional information, please, do not hesitate to write back to my e-mail address.

Sincerely,
    Bélaaaa

[ Szerkesztve ]

Vasvellával nem lehet szí'vát asza'ni!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák