Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Cyberbeni

addikt

válasz sasa311 #4154 üzenetére

légyszives hagyd abba a trollkodást, mert már nem vicces, kösz

mert ha nekem nem hiszel, amikor kb ugyanazokat írom le, mint egy 2200+ elojű játékos, akkor vagy retardált vagy, vagy troll: [link]
    "The point is, everyone can think of some excuse to use, or some factor to blame, but this alone does not stop the best players from climbing the ladder. Many players are stuck with the ‘blame’ mentality, and they will forever be stuck in a low-rated bracket."
    "Game Sense

This is a mechanic that needs to be learned over time, through experience. Practice will get you there, but it doesn’t have to be strictly through spending a lot of hours playing – you just have to pay attention, focus, and do some observing. I learn well by watching, and as a result, I learned the majority of my game-sense from replays and streams."
    "Pick champions that can bring a lot to the battlefield, whether in the form of high damage, or crowd control (stuns, slows, etc.). Both of these traits will allow you to shut down at least 1 player on the other team that may have snowballed out of control."

csak hogy egy pár fontosabb részt részt emeljek ki

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák