Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• SunMount3r

Topikgazda

válasz SunMount3r #1804 üzenetére

Bocsi, a Link a Fórum-ról nem működött úgy, ahogy vártam, szóval, ezek lennének az érintett Hsz,.-ek, onnan (4 különböző user-től!!!):

Truth, works mele f10 deluxe on my q10 pro is a disaster...what do you recommend instead of mele?

This happen when is connect only only Mele F10 deluxe/Airmouse, or is happen when you connect together wtih USB HDD/Pen drive?
    I have similar problem when AirMouse is connect together with some 32/64 GB USB Pen drive.

This happens with or without USB/pen drive etc. I think its a driver incompatibility with the Mele. I had the same issue with this remote and my tronsmart draco but it works perfectly with my minix x7 and x8.

My Mele F10 pro mainly works but due to the in built mike and headphones cuts the sound to my AVR when it is plugged in. I've had the same problem with this remote on my minix boxes, you have to go in everytime its turned on and change the sound output in settings, rooting and custom rom rectified this though on the minix units . Also the pointer freezes and judders sometimes.

My Mele F10 deluxe is a disaster, the pointer always lags, judders and freezes. The keyboard lags to the point its unusable.

Nos?! :F

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák