Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• pictigjis

Topikgazda

akkor ugy tunik, mostantol dupla konverzioval mukodik a gbit, ahogy egy user megirta

They paid some transactions back to me and said that this is now how it works now and the in-app text is incorrect. They don't answer my follow-up questions, just keep pointing to the UK terms (I'm EEA lol) and FAQs but the below questions are not answered there:

when did this change? And when will the in-app text be corrected then? And of course, why were the customers not notified about this change?
    If now Curve matches the rate on the day of the GBIT, does it mean that this counts twice for my Curve Black limit (2000€ fx limit) or just the latest transaction? Please clarify this as I don't think it is fair to charge twice (Original transaction+GBIT).
    So if there is a new exchange rate on the date of GBIT, what happens to the 1% weekend fx exchange fee when the original purchase is on the weekend but I GBIT during weekdays? I would expect the 1% fee to be returned as I'm effectively doing a new transaction on a weekday. Please clarify the expected outcome.
    I started the email thread about this issue on the 27th of March and yesterday I gave them 48h to answer them properly otherwise I will write a formal complaint.

nalam mar ezt irja az app a mai frissites utan

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák