Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• mepet

addikt

válasz mepet #12987 üzenetére

Folytatódik a Bittrex support magyarázkodása, vesznek fel még embert a supportra. Továbbra sincs még ígéret sem, hogy mikor fog megoldódni a korábban elbagatelizált (0.1% érintett, persze...) probléma...

"Dear Címzett,

On behalf of Bittrex I would like to apologize that your support ticket has not yet been resolved. I understand it is frustrating to have an account issue. I want to assure you personally that everyone on my team is working hard to solve this problem.

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth we are experiencing a longer than normal wait time resolving customer requests. I apologize greatly for this extended wait and would like to inform you that we are addressing this issue as quickly possible.

We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect.

What can you do to help expedite a response from us?

• Duplicate tickets often slow down our agents and their ability to assist our customers. If you submitted two or more tickets for the same issue we kindly ask that you close the newer tickets, leaving your oldest ticket open.

• Using the proper form when submitting a support request is very important. Oftentimes the wrong form can lead to a wrong response and unfortunate delays in solving your tickets.

• If your issue has already been solved, please login to https://support.bittrex.com and delete any duplicate or outstanding tickets. Doing so will greatly enhance our ability to assist other customers.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased
    demand.

My sincerest apologies,

Ryan Hentz
    Director of Support"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák