Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• fojtviki

senior tag

válasz Yeffy #28189 üzenetére

Sziasztok. Igazabol csak azert irok, igy unnepek elott vigyazzatok kivel kuldetitek a megvasarolt termekeket. En vettem most egy £115-os szulinapi ajandekot, es a HERMES sofor szerintem ellopta.

Tehat hermes tracking szerint a csomag kezbesitve van. Ezt a delivery foto van a website-on:
    [kép]

A hermes ezzel zarta le:
    Dear Viktoria,

I am contacting you regarding parcel number 1620873660344129

I am sorry you have not received the parcel and for the delay in responding to your query.

We have tried to locate the whereabouts of the parcel by contacting the courier and their manager, however, we were unsuccessful.

We may need to refer you back to your retailer for further assistance so that they can liaise with us on your behalf and assist you accordingly.

I understand that this is not the outcome you were hoping for and I once again apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

Kind regards,

Harshal Gharat

Megnyitottam paypal-on a kivizsgalast, ok pedig ezzel zartak le:

We received the case(s) you filed on 6 November 2019
    We've reviewed this transaction(s) and are refusing your case(s).
    This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

Szoval, eleg vicces ez igy sajnos, es az is erdekes, hogy ebay-rol el is lett tavolitva a termek vasarlas utan, nem is lehet felvenni a kapcsolatot az eladoval :( A trusted review-on rengeteg ilyen eset van hermes-sel :(

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák