Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• HSM

félisten

válasz hülyegyerek #28553 üzenetére

Tess:
    "We're receiving emails on how to enable additional overclockability for AMD cards (if supported) in MSI afterBurner.

To enable the unofficial overclocking in this version it is necessary to edit the MSIAfterburner.cfg file located in the installation directory of AfterBurner (typically Program Files (x86) MSI Afterburner):

You need to alter the following:

Seek UnofficialOverclockingEULA field and add following text:
    I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it

Set UnofficialOverclockingMode to 1 to keep PowerPlay active (may not work on old ASICs), 2 to traditionally disable PowerPlay or to 0 to temporary disable unofficial overclocking path

Using the unofficial overclock method opens up more freedom in terms of voltages and clock ranges, it however also can open a can of worms in terms of stability or weird issues.

Unofficial means unsupported -- we grant some extra tweak options to fool around with, but in no way, manner or fashion is it supported by Guru3D.com or MSI.

So asking questions about it in the forums .. is a no-go. Regardless, have fun with this feature and be careful to not push the card over its limitations. "

Forrás:[link]
    És ha jól rémlik, a 2.2-es vagy 2.1-es verzióra érvényes. Ezekszerint neked a mode 2 kell, és akkor nincs powerplay, és tudod profilokkal váltogatni az órajeleket. :K

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák