Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• RexpecT

addikt

válasz horvathkrisz #381 üzenetére

Elvileg látszania kell a rendszerben, nekem sem írja ki mindig, de ráfrissíték és akkor megjavul a nyomkövetés.

Félig igaz, hogy megjavul a kisebb adapterrel a wifi, de csak félig:

I can't find the OP that I saw from lastnight, but somebody mentioned using a more powerful/different power plug with the MK808 and it resolved thier Wifi Issues. After searching the garage and attic, all i could find was an old Motorola Q charger, which is rated at 850ma instead of 2A, but I thought I would give it a try. Had to use the OTG port as I recall it having some different wiring for that phone, but I have been running Youtube in HQ for 45 minutes, no lag, no drop, and the status shows that I am buffered well ahead. Play store is downloading apps too, and Wifi states it is holding 65Mbps. I don't get it, but I thought I would confirm what somebody else already posted.

Now that I am running, there are some strange screen flickers inside the Play Store, but I'm guessing that will be addressed as this is a beta firmware. Great work Bob, I've been following your work for a while. I'll be setting up a Samba client and streaming Breaking Bad in the coming ours so hopefully the Wifi holds up.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák