Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tothbe

addikt

válasz DJ.Gróf #2327 üzenetére

Kell neki egy hidegreset az törli a network beállításokat is default-ra.
    aztán meg a Web JetAdmin-t használva be tudod állítani bármire.

Hidegreset lépései:
    Kikapcs
    Nyomod és nyomva tartod a pici TÖRLÉS/CANCEL gombot.
    Bekapcsolod és mikor minden led világít elengeded a cancel-t.
    (Ha nem engeded el 20 mp-en belül a ledek felvillanásától számítva, akkor nem hidegreset hanem NVRAM inicializáció lesz helyette.)

De van itt egy angol leirás is, ami több opciót is kinál.
    You have several alternatives:

The easiest and fastest way to do this is to plug the JD into a printer with a LCD control panel, and configure the JD for either DHCP or a static config, whichever is appropriate for your network. (Already discussed above.)

I have a few of these on my network, so I am quite familiar with them. Here are the cold reset instructions, which need to be followed very carefully:

Cold Reset both printer and JetDirect, LJ2100:

1. Power off and unplug the printer from the wall. Unplug network cable.

2. Press (and hold) the small (Job Cancel) button on top of the printer, power the printer back on.

3. When the printer lights come ON, release the button. (If you hold the button down too long, NVRAM will be reset, which you do not want to do.) Allow the printer to power on fully.

Press both control panel buttons briefly at the same time to print the two config pages. The JD config page should show 0.0.0.0 for the IP address.

At this point, you could use Web JetAdmin to configure the TCP/IP settings.

Another method is to use a cross-over patch cable, connecting the JD directly to your PC's network card. So the printer and the PC are their own little network. Configure a static IP address for the PC. Set the subnet mask and gateway the same as you see on the JD config page. You can now use WJA to change the JD configuration. (You need to have previously installed WJA.)

Remember to change the PC network config back to whatever it needs to be for your normal network operation.

By(e) Tothbe

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák