Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• cserix

tag

Válaszolt az eladó. Éppen csak nem anyázott le.
    előzmény
    ehhez képest annyi a változás, hogy 50%-os visszatérítést kértem.
    Ezt írtam én:
    "Hello! The Zeppelin factory said that the world's warranty is valid only if authorized dealer stamp into the warranty card. The BURHART & JUWELIER is not official distributor. I was looking for this company in the Google search, but it did not found it. The question is that, the watch is stolen or fake? The official service has not repaired the watch, so I took it to another service. They put into the watch a new battery. The watch is working now, so I do not send the item back to you. But there is still no guarantee, so I would like you to send me a refund of 50% ( 61.25 €). If you do this I will close the case. "

Erre ő ezt:
    'This watch cost more than 300 USD and you want get it for 50 USD? ))) It is NOT possible. If the watch NEW, how you get it from me, please send it back and I will refund your money best regards Boris'

and battery is NOT under the guarantee!!! I think it is not fair, what you doing!!! Next time I will exclude your country. If you continue to blackmail me or leave a bad feedback, I'll go to the police and contact with eBay!!! BUY'

"AND PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTION!!! NOTHING ABOUT WARRANTY!!!!!!! "

'If you want, you can send the watches back. I can not accept 50% refund. It seems it's a scam! If you not close this dispute or live bad feedback I will contact with my lawyer and eBay.'

'AND PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTION!!! NOTHING ABOUT WARRANTY!!!!!!! '

'AND PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTION!!! NOTHING ABOUT WARRANTY!!!!!!! '

Most jól meg kéne ijednem? :F
    Igazából egy kicsit meg vagyok szeppenve....

[ Szerkesztve ]

HP ProBook 650 G1, BlackBerry Q10 - Bold 9900 - Passport - KeyOne - realme GT 5G

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák