Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• g0n21

senior tag

Ma reggel fél10-kor írtam a HTC.dev-mek, hogy mi bajom a merüléssel.
    Most kaptam választ:

Thank you for contacting HTC regarding your HTC One X.

My name is Ralph and I am a Technical Support Agent for the HTC Written Team.

I understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with battery usage after an update to Android 4.1/Jelly Bean.

In order to be able to assist you further, please provide the following additional information:
    IMEI (Found by dialling *#06# from your keypad or in the back of your phone)?
    Build number and Baseband version (found from home screen > push down the notifications bar > settings > about > software information > more)?

One of the drawbacks of a FOTA update is that sometimes, something may go wrong and minor glitches appear after the update. In the main, these updates can be fixed very easily by a master reset.

Normally, they are caused by installed applications and settings interfering with the final part of the update when the phone reboots. The phone needs to be restarted without these applications to allow the update to complete correctly.

There are two methods to try fixing these issues:

I] Clear the cache partition
    1. Turn the phone off (hold the Power key on devices with sealed battery)
    2. Press and hold the Volume Down key and Power key to boot into bootloader mode.
    3. Press Volume down to highlight Recovery, then press the Power key.
    4. When the Black recovery screen appears, press Volume Up and Power at the same time to show the menu.
    5. Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press the Power key.
    6. When complete, press the Power key to reboot the phone.

II] If this fails to resolve the issues, perform a master reset.

I realise that you have already performed a factory reset. This instance is suggested only if the above does not resolve the issue. A factory reset after the clearing of the cache partition will have a different result in a detailed aspect: the files that may be causing the issue will no longer be present when the second factory reset resolves.

As any factory reset will erase the data on the phone, I would advise that you again back up the phone to a PC or on-line account such as Google.

I look forward to receiving the above information so that I may respond to your query fully.

If this answers your comment or question, please click here to complete the process.

To submit another comment, please click here.

Sincerely,

Gyakorlatilag, ha bootloaderből csinálom, akkor az update-eket is törli, és visszaáll 4.0.3-ra, vagy marad a 4.1.? Ez végülis mindent töröl, ha a bootloader recovery-jéből csinálom, az SD-t, és mindent, igaz?
    Másik: master reset, és factory reset között mi a különbség?

Kronometer.hu // nick: Gonzi // Cartier Santos 100 XL 1,8m // Cartier Ronde Croisiere 1,55m // Cartier Santos Dumont small ar-ac 1,7m // Omega X-33 SkyWalker 1,5m // Breitling Chronomat B01 42mm 2,2m

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák