Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• koxaman

tag

válasz Fire/SOUL/CD #1927 üzenetére

hát egyik se szimpatikus és találtam megint egy leirást a port scan és az eset smart securityivel kapcsolatban. Forrás: [link] érdemes a 20, 24,25 hozzászolást elolvasni. Előre is köszi Fire :R

I too was having issues with ESS on build 7100 in not being able to reliably share out my folders. I eventually got it to work by modifying some of the settings. You can give the following a try to see if they work for you. For some, these settings may not be permanent depending on how exposed your PC is to the internet. But if you want to give it a shot, please feel free:

1) Disable TCP Port Scanning and blocking
    - Go into Advanced Setup and go into the "IDS and advanced options" and uncheck "TCP Port Scanning attack detection" and "Block unsafe address after attack detection"
    - The reason why I did this was because connecting to the share was inconsistent (sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't).
    - When it didn't work, I wasn't able to ping the connecting machine from my Win7 box but could ping others. I would check the ESET logs and it would indicate that a port scanning attack was detected from the originating machines
    - By the way, all my machines are in the same 192.168.1.0/24 network
    - This cleared up *some* problems, but not all of them

2) Enable incoming and outgoing NetBIOS requests
    - Go into the firewall rule/zones editor and click on 'toggle detailed view of all rules'
    - By default "Block incoming NETBIOS requests" and "Block outgoing NETBIOS requests" was enabled. So, I unchecked those. For good measure, I also unchecked the blocks for SSDP and ICSLAP but I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with the probs I was having.

After I did this, my network shares seem to work more reliably.

However!!!

There were times when I couldn't connect to the share no matter what setting I tried. The only way I could get connectivity to the share was to reboot the Win7 machine. After that, all was OK. But being intrigued as to why this was happening, I waited until I wasn't able to connect to the share, and ran a WireShark trace on the Win7 x64 machine. Turns out I can see the netbios requests going from my requesting machine (Xbox1 running XBMC) but the netbios response that goes back to that machine contained the dreaded words "out of memory error". So it appears that somewhere in the netbios implementation of Win7 x64, there is a memory leak. Rebooting clears this up. This happens anywhere from once a day to 3 or 4 times a week.

Anyway, I hope the above post helps someone.

Keep in mind that each problem may be different, and the problems you are all reporting may not be the same issue (maybe same result/symptom, but different cause).

Huawei Mate 20Pro (LYA-L29)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák