Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• goamantra

tag

válasz TIT #70783 üzenetére

Kösz az infót.

Nemnagyon találtam erről a Razer Abyssus v2 ről magyar nyelvű infót/tesztet se.

Az ajánlóban a S3888 szenzoros első széria szerepel.

A mostaniról (v2) ezt találtam:
    - Abyssus 2014 first edition : s3888 (the same sensor than in DeathAdder 3.5G and first abyssus)
    - Abyssus 2014 v2 : PMW 3329 (am010 sensor modded for razer, kinda like the sensor in the g302 or g402 , should basically be an improved g100s sensor)

Még ezt:
    The abyssus v2 has obvious smoothing. The g203 has no smoothing. They both have a z-axis bug but the abyssus v2 has much higher LOD which makes the z-axis bug a lot worse. They both subjectively feel very good, even though the abyssus v2 has obvious smoothing. The abyssus v2 might be lighter but I don't know for sure (I think it's lighter when you remove the weight). The abyssus v2's cable is the best cable I've ever used. The g203's cable is good but not as amazing as the abyssus v2's. The g203 has a sensor flaw that feels like angle snapping, but doesn't prevent you from moving at gentle angles like real angle snapping does. The g203 probably has lower click latency but I didn't check.

Mi ez a smoothing, van jelentősége?
    És mi ez a angle snapping? :DDD

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák