Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• MMIX

addikt

válasz SRII #46633 üzenetére

Úgy, hogy mint amint már többször beírtam, az M12II csak annyit jelent, hogy Seasonic dobozos verzió.
    A 20-ra végződőek és az 50-re végződőek más más belsőt kaptak. Az 50-esek DC-DC, a 20-asok meg csoport szabályozott kimenetesek. Minden gyártó és matricázó a DC-DC-s tápjaikat "automatice" haswell kompatibilisnek írják, a többi meg vagy-vagy, amíg le nem tesztelik.

"So I'm seeing a lot of PSU vendors posting that they're PSU's are Haswell ready.

This is true if you disable the C7 sleep state in the BIOS. But these PSU's won't pass Intel's testing.

If any of you reviewers with load testers want to duplicate Intel's testing:

Put 0.1A on +12V1.
    Put 0.05A on +12V2.
    If the PSU has a single +12V rail, 0.15A load on the +12V does the same thing.
    Put the maximum load on the +3.3V and +5V.
    The way I calculate this is to take the maximum and divide by 4.15 and then divide by 2.
    For example: Max combined for +3.3V and +5V is 150W. (150/4.15)/2=18A per rail.

A pass is when all voltages are within 5%. Typically, the PSU, if group regulated, will go beyond 12.6V.

I've found that even if the load on the non-primary rails is a more realistic lower load, like 5A per rail, the PSU's voltages will be in spec, but if the load suddenly changes, like a drop in the +3.3V and +5V or a sudden rise in the +12V, the PSU may shut off. This emulates going into or coming out of sleep state.

Good luck! "

jonnyGURU

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák