Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• V/

Topikgazda

válasz tlac #71867 üzenetére

Az nem mindig az oldaltól függ, az eladó tudja szabályozni ezt a módot, hogy azonnal kell fizetni, vagy nem.
    Alul a Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy It Now

• tlac

nagyúr

válasz tlac #71867 üzenetére

hát ez nagy segítség:

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time in contacting eBay Customer Service about your payment difficulties. I am sorry to hear that you could not successfully make a payment for the item you’re eyeing on using your PayPal account. This is definitely the least thing that we would like you to experience because we surely know how inconvenient this must be. Worry no more, I’d be glad to help. By the way, my name is Anthony, at your service.

First off, I have checked your PayPal account and I am not seeing any issue with it that would result to payment errors.

In addition, there is also no recorded/documented site issue similar to what you’re experiencing.

That being said, what you’re experiencing right now must be just an intermittent issue.

To get this rectified, please simply follow the options below that would allow you to successfully pay.

1. First, please make sure that you are using an up to date browser that’s one of the supported browsers on the site. Please see the list through the link I have prepared for you below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/browser.html

2. Second, please try paying the item while logged in your account in incognito mode and that you are allowing pop ups.

3. Third, please remove your saved checkout payment method. Here’s how:

a) Please access this link by pasting it into a new browser: https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPersonalInfo&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

b) Scroll down and go to the Financial Information portion.

c) In the Checkout saved payment methods, beside PayPal, click the Remove link.

4. Fourth, please feel free to use an alternate site to purchase and pay for the item such as www.ebay.ca or www.ebay.ie, etc.

5. Fifth, please also feel free to try to directly use the “Buy it Now” button instead of going through the shopping cart.

6. Lastly, please feel free to use the mobile app will also be helpful.

And just a heads up, if you will still encounter the same issue despite following the steps, please send us the screenshot of the error so that we can forward this to our technical team.

I trust that the above options will surely help you in successfully paying for the item. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

I wish you all the best and please do have a great day! You truly deserve it.

Thank you for choosing eBay. We value your business.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák